Multi-day Riding Tour in Lofoten – Winter sale!
Experience the landscape, culture and history of Lofoten on horseback join one of our Riding Holidays “Following in the Vikings Footsteps”. We offer a 5 days packages with accommondation at Lofoten Links Lodges, full board with tasty food at Låven Restaurant and riding tours in beautiful and spectaculare landscape. Price per person in twin or double room: 16990,-.
This winter we do not charge extra if you want single room!
To much with a week? Read about our weekend tours here: Riding weekend in Lofoten
We will ride along the beaches; the Vikings roads and mountains with stunning views on our beautiful icelandic horses.
Tours and dates in 2021 – 5 days package:
Our 5 day package includes 4 full day riding tours and a shorter tour, accomodation in double room at Lofoten Links Lodges, transport to the farm from the airport in Lofoten, and full board as described in the program. Drinks are not included. We will send you a detailed program on request. Up to 8 participants per tour.
Day 1:- Welcome and get to know your guides at the farm.
We pick you up at Leknes or Svolvaer airport and drive to Hov to check in at the Lofoten Links Lodges. There will be a welcome dinner in the Låven restaurant at the farm.
Northern lights tour: At 22:00. Riding for approximately 2 hours at night from Hov Horse Farm. This is an easy ride to become familiar with the guides and horses. Hopefully, we will get to see the northern lights!
Day 2: Full day tour at Gimsøy
Day trip on Gimsøy. Travel the Vikingvei/Viking Old Road and have lunch in Vinje valley. Medium/demanding tour. 5-6 hour ride. Lunch included.
Day 3: Vestvågøy and Aalan Cheese Farm
Day trip from Aalan cheese farm. www.aalan.no A 5-6 hour ride including ecological lunch at Aalan farm, where you can taste many of their famous goat cheeses. Medium/demanding tour.
Day 4 : Daytour at Gimsøy
Day trip on Gimsøy. We start in Gjendalen and ride down to the Vinje Beach where we have lunch at the local kafe. Medium/demanding tour. 5-6 hour ride. Lunch included.
Day 5: Unstad or Eggum
Depending on the weather we will either ride over the mountain to Unstad or we will ride to the nature reserve of Eggum. We will stop for lunch that will either be prepared by the local community or a local cheese farm. This is a 5-6 hour tour.
Day 6:. Home
Breakfast in the lodges before we take you on your journey home from Svolvær or Leknes airport.
If you have any questions and want to join the adventure, send us an email at email@example.com or call us at +47 975 59501
When booking a payment and booking fee of 30% of the value of the multi-day trip is payable. Remaining amounts (70%) is to be paid 30 days before arrival.
Cancellation policy for multi-day trips:
All cancellations must be in writing. Cancellations will be charged as follows : More than 30 days before arrivals the cancellation is free of charge; cancellation less than 30 days before arrival will be chared with a fee of 50% of the booking. If cancelled less than 15 days than date of arrival there is no refund.
For the tours we take reservations about safety first. If the weather conditions are too bad we will set up a new trip at another time. Otherwise, our terms and conditions apply as described here: Terms and Conditions
5 days Tours in 2021 / 2022
Summer and Autumn tours 2021
-8th until 13th of August - fully booked
-15th until 20th of August
-22nd until 27th of August
-29th of August until 3rd of September
-5th until the 10th of September
-12th until the 17th of September
- 19th until 24th of September
- 26th September until 1st of October
- 3rd until 8th of October
- 10th until 15th October
- 17th until 22nd October
Winter tours 2022
- Tour 1: 27th February until 4th March
- Tour 2: 3rd until 8th April
Spring tours 2022
- 10th until 15th of April
- 17th until 22nd April
- 24th until 29th April
- 1st until 5th of May
- 8th until 13th of May
- 15th until 20th of May
Only accessible to intermediate riders to experienced riders.
Group from 4 to 9 persons.
Accomodation at Lofoten Links Lodges in a double room/twin room or single room. You can also book Your own private lodge.
More info here : http://lofotenlinks.no/accommodation/lofoten-links-lodges/?lang=en
Including breakfast, 2 course dinner at our restaurant Laven på Hov and lunch inckluded in the riding tours.
Drinks are not included
Our 5 day package includes 4 full day riding tours and a shorter tour, 5 night accomodation in double or single room at Lofoten Links Lodges, transport to the farm from the airport in Lofoten, and full board. Breakfast and 2 course dinner at restaurant Låven and lunch on tours. Drinks are not included. We will send you a detailed program on request.
5 days package price per person in twin or double room : 16 990 NOK
Single room supplement : 2990 NOK
Ask for price if you want to book Your private lodge during your stay.